Join Our Team!
Angelus Therapeutic Services is looking for a few amazing people to grow our team
Angelus Therapeutic Services is a group of dedicated helping professionals working to enhance the mental well being of kids, adults, families, and couples in Lawrence/Mercer and surrounding counties. We are a fun, passionate, and collaborative group of clinicians who value working in a team environment and helping improve the health and wellness of our community.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Licensed Clinical Social Worker/LICENSED PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR
We are always looking at growing our clinical team and for new and improved ways to serve our community. Right now the demand for counselors with evening availability is higher than we can meet and we would love to add the right clinician to our team.
Our ideal therapist will be:
- Fully licensed as an LCSW or LPC
- Eligible to credential with commercial insurances (already being credentialed would be an awesome bonus!)
- Able to provide night and/or weekend availability for sessions
- Available for a minimum of 10 sessions per week
- Comfortable with providing virtual (telehealth) sessions, but able to provide services at our New Castle or Hermitage locations once we are able to safely return to in office services
- Trained in an area of specialty and open to growth and development of your clinical skills
- Helpful niche areas would include: couples work, trauma background, CBT, EMDR, DBT, OCD, etc
Life Inside Our Office
We work hard to maintain a comfortable family feel within our office. We stay connected through the day and check in on the emotional health of our therapists as they go work hard on helping their clients find hope and healing through the therapy process. At present most of our therapists are working from home while we are providing strictly telehealth sessions but do have the option and ability to come into the office to conduct their virtual appointments. We have a full time admin that works on managing caseloads, calls and insurances to help our therapist focus their time on what they do best; helping our clients meet their goals!
Let’s Work Together
For consideration, applicants must:
- Send resume and cover letter or introductory video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please outline what specialty areas, hours of availability, and skills you may be able offer to our team!
Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will be contacted by email for a phone screening before an in person interview.