We LOVE working with Kids!
They have so much raw curiosity and potential that it is an amazing feeling to watch them grow and be able to take part in any portion of the process. We have developed our school-based services within our Lawarence County School districts to help us expand our ability to reach children and families who may be struggling.
Currently we are actively in three school districts with a four coming soon! Learn more about each program and how to start services for your child:
Laurel School District
Support for Spartans & Compass Programs
Mohawk School District
Shenango School District
Wellness for Wildcats & Compass Programs
Wilmington School District
HELP & RESOURCES FOR TEENS
THINGS ARE HARD NOW, BUT SUPPORTS ARE AVAILABLE!
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Call/Text: *988 – 24-hour hotline for anyone experiencing emotional distress, including thinking about suicide.
- Lawrence County Crisis Line: 724-652-9000
- National Crisis Text Line: Text “Hello” to 741741 – Support for suicidal thoughts, abuse, sexual assault, depression, anxiety, bullying & more.
- Youth Helpline, Your Life Your Voice: 1-800-448-3000 Text “VOICE” to 20121 – A teen-specific suicide prevention lifeline that offers teen suicide chat from 8 p.m.-12 PM daily
- Arise- 24 hour confidential hotline : 724-652-9036. –New Castle based domestic violence shelter and services.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 1-800-799-7233- Provides tools & immediate support to enable victims to find safety & live lives free of abuse.
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline: call or text 1-800-422-4453- For issues related to child abuse, counselors in a crisis, & information on how to get help.
- Trevor Project: Call 1- 866-488-7386 or Text “Trevor” to 1-202-304-1200- Teen suicide hotline is available specifically for (LGBTQ) youth. Text 4-8 PM Fridys only
- LGBT National Youth Talkline: 1-800-246-7743 – Free & Confidential peer support for the LGBTQ and questioning community ages 25 & younger.
- Teen Talk Line: 1-800-852-8336 or text ‘TEEN’ to 839863 Available 9PM-1AM – Trained teen listeners provide support, resources and hope to any teen who is struggling.
- Pennsylvania Sexual Assault Helpline:1-888-772-7227- Support for victims of sexual assault and connects them to local crisis centers
- Love Is Respect: Call: 1-888-331-9474 Text: “loveis” to 22522 – Helps young people learn about healthy relationships & dating violence.
- National Drug Helpline for Teens: 1-844-289-0879 – Professional 24/7 Helpline for teens and parents.